It goes without saying that you need a distraction free environment to study physics on your own. Sometimes at your desk at home is not the best place. Here a few alternative suggestions.
1. Your local library. These somewhat neglected places are perfect for quiet study. The atmosphere is really conducive for work.
2. Stay after school and use your own schools library. What’s the rush to go home!
3. Sit in a coffee shop and work. As long as you buy stuff these places are perfect. This is quite normal in Singapore!
4. Use a train journey. This may be not that practical but I as a teacher find a half hour journey into London perfect for marking a set of work.
5. A park bench. Finding an open space such as a park or tow path is perfect for some gentle reading. Most people read novels but take your physics textbook instead. Leave your phone behind and you will be amazed at how much you learn.
If you have any other suggestions then please let me know by commenting.